Avoid the scams for good

Vinitti Cash Flow system scam

Posted: March 31st, 2009 | Author: | Filed under: Articles | Tags: , , , , , , , | 57 Comments »

I came across this new site on PPC vinitti.com Is it a scam?

This site comes under various names such as vinittipartner.com, vinitticashflowsystem.info

Latest update 4/6/09

I received some comments from Jacob Clement the owner of Vinitti.com

He has assured me that the system is not a scam and he can also be contacted by telephone.

“Anyone wants to talk to me directly you can reach me at (801) 529-8785.

Im available mon-fri 11 am to 7 pm mtn standard time.”

Since he has the decency to speak up and defend his company I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Therefore if you have had any positive experiences with Vinitti, please post your comments.

On the other hand, if you believe this to be a scam, please also post your comments so others can know.

57 Comments on “Vinitti Cash Flow system scam”

1. 1 Roger said at 3:41 pm on April 11th, 2009:

If it is not a scam, why do they charge $299.00 up front? If they are making money and they want to “help” others succeed, why do they charge that amount of money? Besides, I called to that number and and no one was there, only a recording voice telling to leave the message. The fact that in their site they use “testimonials” that anyone can write. Jacob Clement, if that is his name, appears on four videos cashing a check and showing the slips to show for his vinitti system. Hey anyone who is scamming people can show dollar bills. The guarantee that if in 90 days you do not make a minimum of $100.000 they will give you a $3.000 cheque, seems ridiculous to me, who guarantees that they will give you that money if you fail miserably from making that amount of money? What guarantee there is? I had a bad experience with Push Button Xtreme, I never cycled for a whole month, in a “matrix” that according to these scammers will never let you stuck, but that was exactly what happened to me and some of my friends. Be aware of these programs where they promise making $1000 a day! If it sounds good it is because it is not real.

2. 2 Gordon Franson said at 8:03 pm on April 11th, 2009:

I am one of these people who has probably bought every major money making product online. I hate to think what I have spent, thousands upon thousands of dollars. Am I making money? Yes! Alot of money? NO!
    Out of everything I have bought (100′s) the only thing I have made a real income from is Clickbank Affiliate products. Even those claim to have people making thousands of dollars a day. I have bought just about every book that gives you a secret method to obtain these results but have only managed to hit about $200 a day at best. BUT, that is atleast something compared to a big fat “0″ for all the rest.

I say a website ad for Vinitti Cashflow System and it really caught my attention. What stopped me dead in my tracks was two things.
    1. They do not tell you anything about what it is or does only what it isn’t. If it was that good I am sure they would be able to give you a little tid bit that would not compromise they proprietory system!

2. The guarantee sounds fantastic. To fantastic, that is quite a big mouth full to swallow. They could be gone in three months with a pile of cash. Seem to remember a big Ponzi scheme that came to front a month ago!!

Please, if someone is in the program and can enlighten me give them my email address and I will gladly signup!!

Gordon Franson

3. 3 Roger said at 5:40 pm on April 16th, 2009:

Well, I swallowed up the hook last night. I paid $99.00 as a rebate price for their business program. I went into the back office and saw Ebooks and videos that you can find anywhere else for lesser money. The business comes down to the fact that you must sell the business to others. I told them I wanted my money back, but they said that there was no refund. Now trying to sell this “business” to recover my money is the only thing left, but of course I won’t do it, it is unethical to sell a product that is based on lies. I am sorry that this time the victim of a scam was me, but I was a fool to think that there was a system that would let you make $100.000 in 3 months. What a fool I was!

4. 4 Steve said at 10:25 pm on April 16th, 2009:

I have watched the videos and researched the bank that is on the cashiers checks and it is legit, but how do I know that he just didn’t get the money out of his own account and is making it look like he received a paycheck. I need to see the envelope that the check supposedly arrives in.

5. 5 James said at 11:39 pm on April 16th, 2009:

Hey Roger, I got the same offer from them and was considering jumping in. Can you show or tell me more?

6. 6 jacob clement said at 12:21 am on April 17th, 2009:

Well roger, IF YOU ACTUALLY WERE A MEMBER you would know thaat you cannot get our system or information anywhere else and you obviously have no clue how our trade secret works.

I challange to show our viewers where they can by the cash flow system or true secrets to wealth aside from vinitti.

Sorry we missed your call, we were closed for easter. Try us again!

We make our guarantee because our system works and we don’t have anyone who uses our system fail misrebly.

As always if anyone has any questions feel free to call us, if can’t answer right away leave a message, we always get back.

Email us for a quiker response at: vinittiinc@yahoo.com

7. 7 Roger said at 4:21 pm on April 20th, 2009:

James…do not jump in…they sell a business that makes you resell the business to others, inside the system there is no other way to make your money back, you’ll have to find another suck who sinks into this “business”. Jacob Clement, even has threatened with suing me if a reveal their “secret” and you know what? There is no secret as such…you buy the “business” you must sell the business, that’s it…it is like buy Data Entry Business and resell it to make your money back…no real business just some videos with Jacob himself counting his slips, and some of his friends posing as “successful” people. You’d better do patio sales, it will give you more money than this “business”. And “trade secret”? Gimme a break….I am not revealing the content…which actually is worthless.

8. 8 Lee said at 12:23 am on April 21st, 2009:

It should be the other way around. People should be suing Vinitti for not offering a refund. Utah BBB is now getting around to looking into this thug looking character Clement. The trade secret is the same old secret of affiliate commission selling the opportunity package and hoping to suck some people in before people all wise up. Clement will run his crap and then he’ll run before the year is up. Fortunately, only after three months or so, the truth is coming out. I suggest to all to listen up. This is actually worse than the typical MLM that he trashes in his shitty video.

9. 9 Jacob Clement said at 11:14 pm on April 23rd, 2009:

Wow, you two are really trying hard. Roger, if you actually were a member and you thought that was how it works, you really got it wrong. However, You are not so it would be nice if you stopped slandering our company, because that can get you into alot of trouble.

Anyone that wants to know how our system works I will be happy to give full details to, all you have to do is call us.

(801) 529-8785 as always.

We have been around for over 4 years, and the only place where going fast is up and getting bigger and if you miss the horse your the one that loses.

Anyone wants to sue us, give us a call and we will refer you to our attorney.

Good day!

10. 10 huck said at 11:22 am on May 17th, 2009:

hey jacob, i am from auz and was wondering what would be the best time to call so i can catch up with you, i would like to know more about the sytem if i choose to jump in. i see that you have some bad comments about your company and some good ones. can you skype?

11. 11 jacob clement said at 1:35 am on May 30th, 2009:

Hey Huck,

Best time to reach us is between 11 am and 7 pm mountain standard time, we are located in utah.

Look forward to talking to you and yes you can do this in auz.

12. 12 Tony said at 12:06 am on May 31st, 2009:

Jacob – I agree with others, if your site is legit, then you will willingly tell people upfront at least some of what is expected. Your ‘sales video’ purely tells people that they will do little work for high rewards. Admittedly, anyone can claim that without saying anything else – view it from an outsiders perspective and you too will understand why it therefore appears to be a scam. Accept the constructive critisism people are offering of your business and action on it…

13. 13 Chris said at 3:12 am on June 13th, 2009:

jacob,
    i have a few questions also…… why is it that your business address in Utah really is a U.P.S drop station instead of an actual office if your “corporation” is a million dollar operation? I know because I did a reverse search on the address you offer on your home page and that is what came up in Provo…..a drop station. And another question is why is your home website address end in .ws ? I know where that came from and anyone who has researched home businesses on the internet very deeply knows too. Not that there is anything wrong with where it comes from , but a person would think a million dollar business operation would always use some sort of a “. com” . And lastly… i read that someone applauded you for defending your business personally and because of that you should be given the benefit of the doubt. I believe someone running a huge million dollar “reputable” business would not even have to worry about flipping through different blog and scam report pages to defend it himself. I have seen many different websites where you have done this too. Why are you worried about checking all of these if everything offered is legit and your guarantee true? A honest place of business running true to their word is required to put everything in “legal” writing and their daily business practices speak for themselves. Never have I seen a president or owner of a million dollar business that has nothing to worry about, surfing through scam report pages doing what you are doing. I wanted so badly for your business to be what it says it is and more so needed it to be…..but once again after research, it looks like all of the others do with all the same signs saying “DO NOT SIGN UP AND BE STUPID”. And I honestly wish you could do or say something to help me not think this , but I really really doubt it.

14. 14 Wayne said at 3:50 am on June 15th, 2009:

Mr. Jacob Clements,

I have looked at your offer, and it is not clear how it works, but the guarantee of writting a check for $3000 to anyone that does not make $100,000 by the end of 90 days, leaves a sour taste in mouth as being seen as way to good to be true. Only big name personallities get serverence packages like this ! for not making the grade.

Please email me with a bit of information of how you can possibly give this kind of guarantee.

That would also settle opportunity doubtors that have been tryiong to label this a scam.

With total respect,
    W.B.
    cozgold@live.com

15. 15 Me said at 1:17 am on June 18th, 2009:

Lots of interesting points of view here…
    One small thing that caught my attention as well, is the fact that your email addy Jacob is a yahoo email…Shouldn’t it be a .com, .ca or whatever? or from an official web addy? such as concerns@concerns.com or perhaps jacob@jacobsbusiness.com

All official sites usually have an official contact email.

16. 16 Mike Johnson said at 4:57 am on June 19th, 2009:

I have joined numerous affiliate websites in the past in hope finally making money. Most of them were full of empty promises. The company has a very well laid out program and I can honestly say that a great deal of thought has gone into setting this up to guarantee the success of others. Their are some trade secrets that help to make this a great opportunity. Although I have only been working on the program for a few days, I can see the potential to make a huge income. Anyone who is bad mouthing Vinitti or Jacob Clement, never really took the time to look through the entire program. They were simply looking for a button to push and sit back to do nothing. The key words in the guarantee are “for trying”. I called Jacob twice before getting involved. If he was unable to answer the phone right away, he always returned my phone calls within hours. I did research on other scam sites and determined that someone is trying to discredit Vinitti for their own personnel gain. I will keep you posted.

17. 17 Shelly Fine said at 7:44 pm on July 17th, 2009:

I am a member of Vinitti. I have paid the membership fee and I have a right to speak on this subject. How do any of you feel you have the right to judge the operations or validity of this company NONE of you but one is a member?

1. Mr. Clement returns my emails within minutes EVERY time I’ve emailed him.

2. To those of you that say you only make money “by scaming others to buy the same thing you just bought” are incorrect! FLAT wrong.

And your arguements about the email address are from your stand point understandable, yet It is obvious you all are NOT business owners. I had a 500K a year business that I sold to go to Medical School. I had three actuall separate business buildings and I used a UPS centeral mailbox. Why does he need an office? Why pay for that overhead? This is an INTERNET business.. or did you not catch that part? You think he should put his home address on the world wide web? I mean come on people use some common sense.

It kinda looks like You all are looking to discredit a system that YOU chose not to use so that YOU can feel better about passing it up. Listen, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. Why are some living in double wide trailers just surviving watching life go by while others are LIVING life? I believe there are two kinds of people. Those that make excuses for their circumstances and those that change their circumstances. If I get scammed here, you know what? I’d rather get scammed moving forward in my life than play it safe always looking for excuses to NOT move forward.

what are you all uptight about anway? You are not out any money?? I myself have a written guarrantee that states if I do exactly what this company says to do and it doesn’t work, they will give me back my membership money AND a check… And you all have a problem with this? Okay, so when I have a store bought product and it says that not only will it refund my “purchase” price but it will also buy me the product of my choice (not cheap since these are TIRES or give me 100 dollars cash… (this is an actual “tire” guarrantee of performance I have IN WRITING!) How come we don’t scoff and mock the company??? I don’t understand what you are all upset about…. THis program hasn’t cost you a dime, and if I get scammed. TRUST me I WILL be the biggest voice on the internet SCREAMING SCAM. But until I KNOW that I’ve been scammed… Shouldn’t I refrain from accusations and defaming someones reputation??

I’ll keep you posted…

18. 18 Green said at 2:08 pm on July 21st, 2009:

I’m thinking of joining but will need some actual people to contact me with their actually and varifiable success….is there anyone out theire that has had actual success with this program.

It seems pretty easy? So can anyone that has used it give me actual information about it..before I make the leap?

19. 19 Gaby said at 1:47 pm on July 23rd, 2009:

I have read the comments regarding vinitti
    both good and bad.
    Working full time, I dont have the luxury of having the time to work the system and this is why I am constantly looking for a program that will enable me to start earning money easily with a solid gurantee, –
    —so this is why I feel cheated and badly let down by Vinitti——

It may be a money puller for some but the ad itself is so loaded with hype -that I was such a fool to believe.
    For example -you can start earning money
    in the next 30 minutes- I mean come on- like the whole world will stop and bow down to his majesty. Did I tell you I was a fool earlier?
    Secondly the support- Jacob claims to have such good support distancing himself from other companies who offer no support.
    If you look at the lead up to the videos- there is a lot of cock and bull stories about planting the farm near the river- whopeedo
    no one knew about this and it took Jacob to come out with this “brilliant breakthrough”
    When I asked him to lay out some simple strategies instead of complicated round the world trips- His reply was -Read Page 8 on
    “True Secrets to Wealth” I mean folks- “is this what you call support”

In my opinion, any program that doesnt have unconditional money back gurantee through paypal or clickbank is not worth considering.

read my blog – I had my brains on when I set this blog up
    Ihttp://www.scamterminator.blogspot.com
    and give me your feedback by posting

The reason why there will be thousands upon thousandswho will not get their refund or see the $3000 check is because Jacob has covered himself very well in the terms and conditions. He or his company(not you) has to be satisified that you gave it the best shot. Well folks -how do you like that- You have to measure to his standard-
    Have you done a million emailouts- google,yahoo and have you crossed the sahara desert? Think about it – he will determine how hard you should work. Sure
    people have made money and that’s because there other people who will fall it and that’s because they are desperate.I for one would not want to profit from the misery of others

A lot of people will be thinking- well! I am serious about making money and if I give it a shot- Uncle Jacob will have some candy for me-Think again.

Dont get me wrong, there is good content but it’s not any different from the millons of programs that you can actually get for free.
    The thing that I am vey upset about is how easy he makes it look-$7000 guranteed and so on.If he has made millions- why doesnt he give a unconditional money back gurantee- You want to know why?because he will be writing refund checks into his retirement. It’s easy to get testimonials- The question is someone willing to put his money where his mouth is.
    What got me – was the $3000 gurantee- if you have tried and failed. What I didnt count on was-”If you tried according to the standards that he sets. When it comes to the $3000 check- you cannot possibly have tried hard enough. I am interested to know how many people have actually got the $3000 check. Take a guess

20. 20 Gaby said at 10:42 am on July 24th, 2009:

After listening to the videos and going through the e=book, It is my opinion that the ‘trade secrets” claims by Mr Clements is absolute rubbish.

It is very clever though I have to admit- A good marketing ploy that will lull people into a dream that if they buy the program- they will have “aladdin’s lamp” in their hands. Baloney and Double Baloney.

He actually told me that they did business in a “unique” way- and there is nothing even remotely unique about what he is saying.I guess you if you are going to get people to part with their money then you have to come up with something unique – because people are familiar with the old garbage so you must come out with a unique way if you are to fool people the hundreth time-
    I cannot understand how people can get away with outright rubbish that will bleed
    honest people who are looking for a way out of their financial misery

Please learn from my experience and post
    your valuable insights on

21. 21 Shelly Fine said at 2:42 pm on July 26th, 2009:

Gaby: You state “Admittedly in any internet program, you have to work it smartly and consistently before you get results. From experience I know you cannot wave a magic wand and expect money to drop from the sky
    —so this is why I feel cheated and badly let down by Vinitti——

SO….
    1. You know there is no “magic wand”
    2. You admit it takes consistent smart work.

Yet, you ARE looking for a “magic wand” because you “work full time” and can’t “work” that hard…?

4. Why you are mad at Vinitti??

It does take time to set up. If you don’t have the time to do this, How is it VINITTI”S fault? Jacob sends back… ‘Read such and such a chapter’ because it is all layed out for you… Do you want him to cut and paste it into an email for you? he answered your question with a good solid written answer. Do you feel dismissed because he didn’t “connect” with you by saying… Hello Gaby, Good Morning, How is it going? I’m sorry you are having trouble… let me walk you through this step by step…?

Any business takes time to build. there is a learning curve, experience to be earned and mistakes to be corrected. I’ve had a 500k business for ten years. TRUST ME, VINITTI ISN’T NEAR the 70+ hours I worked a week. How come we understand “work” to be “work” when we leave the house, but people expect money to fall out of the sky when we “work” from home?

THere is a TON of information, videos, and books to help you get set up… And Yes, some people are ahead on the game becuase they already understand more of the process than maybe we do. However, if you have read everything and put the time in and still haven’t made a dime in 90 days then Let Jacob/ Vinitte Cash Flow system have it. Until then… How can you be mad? The information is there for you to glean from. You paid for it so use it!

Honestly: How many hours a day have you spent on setting up the system? Stop comparing yourself to what ‘he said’ or ‘she did’ and just answer the question? How many hours a day? We all have the same 24 hours a day that you do Gaby… And we’re busy too.

22. 22 Shelly Fine said at 2:52 pm on July 26th, 2009:

sorry guys… I have no idea why this keeps posting my response repeatedly… Must have hit enter too many times…

Can’t find a delete button either.

23. 23 Bazz said at 6:11 pm on September 11th, 2009:

This Jacob guy is the biggest crook on the internet.The $149 i paid to him is the biggest money i had spent on any program on the internet and i surely will get my money back.Why i am so pissed with him is the secrecy his business is shrouded in.Imagine i asked him questions about the business and the idiot had the audacity to always reply me with his cell phone.Talk about customer service.I suspect that this Shelly ann lady is obviously one of his clonies ,if he is not there to read the scam pages he pays her to do it for him ,since he does it all the time.Lastly my advice to anyone thinking of joining THIS BUSINESS STINKS TO HIGH HELL run for your lives.CHEERS

24. 24 the TRUTH! said at 5:04 pm on November 9th, 2009:

Listen up everyone because i’m only going to say this once! “If something is too good to be true then guess what? It usually is!” this vinitti scam is too good to be true! in fact you will know it from each and every other internet scam such as this, in that they all offer the same old predictable promises of get rich quick with minimal effort scheme!
    LISTEN! Nothing in this world is easy, and this is especially true with making money! Even Mr. “Jacob Clement”, if that is even his name has put considerable time and effort about making his business look legit and trying to fool each and everyone of us. So please be wise and just USE your common sense guys. that is the TRUTH!

25. 25 MakeNoMoney said at 4:25 am on November 18th, 2009:

I have actually spoken to some who spent the money to join. They are still in litigation as we speak. 9 times out 10 when a company claims to make you rich in 30 to 45 minutes, yeah right. In 30 to 45 minutes you more without money then you started with and chances are you will not see it again. For all you work at home wanna bees, keep trying and stay positive….there is a business out there for everyone, including you. I am still searching and have been for years. I have spent probably 30k ober the past 15 years buying into these programs like Vinitti. Good luck folks and good luck to you Jacob!

26. 26 randy said at 9:20 pm on December 4th, 2009:

IF I join, can I put the business in my wife’s name so she gets paid. This is for tax purposes. I cannot make a second income. Thanks

27. 27 Mitchell said at 7:07 am on December 9th, 2009:

Jacob, with all these bad comments, why don’t you just take about ten people and setup their business and not charge them until they are making the money you promised? If you have made all this money, then prove it, by setting up these recruits to prove your system works. Why not prove the program before you charge for it or take the cost out of the profits earned? Comments appreciated.
    getmymoneynoww@gmail.com

28. 28 Looking 4 help said at 1:32 am on January 24th, 2010:

Look to heck about what dont work tell me what system has worked.

29. 29 Rolland said at 4:36 am on January 29th, 2010:

That’s a good one. It’s funny to think that con artist can still lure people into buying these scam programs. Shelly is obviously his girlfriend or sister in Utah she may be both. Also if you’re operating a million dollar business, you definitely would have a staffed office, not a P.O. Box. If anyone wants to buy this system please send me a check for $100.00, I promise to send you a box of cookies which is more than you will get from this scam artist.

30. 30 Wolfman Frank said at 10:32 pm on February 17th, 2010:

WHAT THE HECK IS VINITTI CASH FLOW SYSTEM SELLING ????
    WHAT IS THE MAGIC BEHIND THE CURTAIN? WHAT CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE THAT IS A BIG SECRET ?
    JUST SAY WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY, STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, JUST SAY IT !!!!

31. 31 Harold said at 6:32 pm on March 3rd, 2010:

This blog has been very enlightening to me. I wish I had researched all the other programs I have bought over the years.

If anyone out there has a system they are making money from and are willing to work with me to help me get it going, please feel free to let me know. The idea of working from home can be a terribly lonely situation to. No one ever talks about that part.

32. 32 Paul Hardingham (click here) said at 9:56 pm on April 3rd, 2010:

I’ve got to say, any business that doesn’t tell you what it does before you pay your money to join is just obviously as massive risk. Would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive or seeing a service book? I hope not. perhaps I’m old fashioned, but this just appeals to people’s greed. To make money online needs hard work, but if you are prepared to put in the work, you can make money. Vinitti I suspect is just a “send me money and I’ll show you how to make money by getting you to place classified ads just like this”. It’s the oldest money making trick in the book and totally unethical. …. (steps down from soap box).

33. 33 Larry said at 6:15 pm on April 10th, 2010:

Goto bbb.org/utah to view the rating on vinitti.com. If this guy was on the up and up, his business would be acccredited with the BBB. On a scale of A to F, this business is rated a D- ‘nough said.

34. 34 Brian said at 8:58 am on April 24th, 2010:

Hey guys… thank you for all the posts, Im so glad I found this… I was sort of considering it, but ahh noo THANK YOU… Im better off selling lemonade’s for 25cents, for a months, and get more money then I probably ever will buying a scam artists mumbo jumbo… and about this girl being his sister or girlfriend? Why give him even that credit, YOU KNOW its just him, under another e-mail. I feel for those of you who got scammed, hope you guys find something that is legit and suits you well soon… Blessings!

35. 35 New Vinitti Member said at 3:36 am on May 7th, 2010:

I emailed vinittiinc@yahoo.com at least 5x and I am still waiting for a response back. I am a member. I spent that $299.00 and I was stupid. Free support is a lie! I called still no response.

I did get the following once:

“The reason we structure the guarantee this way is so we don’t have issues with someone sitting on the program for 90 days to get a check.”

Well, that is untrue. I am following the program, however I am hung on one. I can not complete the rest out Jacob’s help. What do I HAVE to do!

Emails don’t work! When I call and left a message, I do not hear from Jacob. He could leave a message or something. The $299 is NOT worth it. Pay me $299 and I will teach you what Vinitti is trying to do.

36. 36 Rin said at 3:59 pm on May 13th, 2010:

I haven’t tried the system, but I can say that you can successfully make money off the Internet if you are smart about it. If you are lazy, if you don’t do your homework, if you expect it to be easy you won’t make money.

If this is some google adsense thing, then yes…if you work your brain to drive traffic you’ll make money. If you don’t you won’t.

There is a reason that SEO specialists make upwards of $150 an hour. You can all utilize this information as a lessons learned, and make something of it or continue to gripe.

It is time consuming and difficult work. It is a job like any other except you don’t drive in.

37. 37 Nico said at 3:32 pm on May 18th, 2010:

You guys are all ridiculous for wasting your time in debate over this nonsense.

GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES ARE ALL SCAMS. If you’re reading this, then you presumably have a functioning brain. Think about it: if these people really ARE making the kind of money that they claim, why the heck do they need to sell their idea to you? If they’re making $100,000 bucks every 3 months, imagine how much extra money they make from scamming idiots into buying their program. Or, do you believe that they’re just benevolent souls with the aching desire to help out the Average Person? Whatever! Why don’t you see their names attached to anything truly benevolent or charitable? (Bill Gates and Stephen King, both of whom aren’t hurting for any money, are well-known philanthropists. Get my drift?) It’s not rocket science. Seriously.

Instead of throwing your money away on these “too good to be true” programs, why don’t you put your money in the bank? Or invest in a mutual fund? With a very meager investment in a mutual fund, my father has made an additional $800,000 over his lifetime. It’s not a million dollars (yet), but: 1. he didn’t have to DO anything to get it, and 2. he didn’t have to THROW AWAY any money in the process.

Next time you find yourself in the throes of stupidity, waiting eagerly to get sucked into the latest delusion of grandeur, I want you to think about this: would you rather be the moron who got scammed out of his/her $200+ bucks with nothing to show for it, or would you rather be the intelligent investor who makes money with his/her money by making smart decisions?

You decide.

38. 38 Roger said at 5:21 pm on May 18th, 2010:

Thanks guys. I was on the verge of buying this system today.. Sooooo pleased I found this site today.. You’ve saved me wasting my money

39. 39 Rob Robinson said at 12:16 pm on May 19th, 2010:

Hey! I seen that cash flow system pop up on myspace! Which makes me aware! I NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT ADD I CLICK ON MYSPACE!!!

40. 40 aditya said at 7:49 pm on June 10th, 2010:

hey jacob if u feel your true then y wont u let people use ur services for free and when they earn from your method and they will pay you surely more than you have asked. well i think people should stop using such shortcuts to get rich and all.

41. 41 Danny said at 1:01 am on June 21st, 2010:

Take Nico sound and wise advice of smart investing your money sting. Don’t waste your hard-earned money on pipe dreams like the Vinitti Cash Flow System which will result in a night mare. It is like in investing in a government run social program or a Madoff investment opportunity. Vinitti cash flow program means that cash will flow from you to him. The overall verdict is that this program is not a deal. Accept it and if that extra money is burning in your pocket, donate it to charity or something else worth while. At least you can get a tax writeoff.

42. 42 tang makk said at 12:17 am on June 30th, 2010:

well if read all the comments about this program that my mom bought all u guys say its a scam that he doesnt tell u much and that the 3,000 gurentee iz a load of bull…. ok i kno she wasnt goin to make anymoney in the first 30-45 min that was obvious just by reading it and i kno im not goin to make 100,000 in no 3 months thats just stupid smdh……. so wut does it boil down to im selling something to someone to make money thats it.. so when u guys ask wut does vinitti do, they do the same thing everyone else do, try to get u to buy this program thats really it… so think about it if im tryn to make some extra money not really tryn to get rich but make enough to b cool wit the fact… idc if its just $100-$200 a day just sitting on my a$$ promoting this program….. iv made some money doin little next to nothing yeah its goin to take time to set up i seen that from the begeining and yes he is not str8 to the point on alot of things but this is wut i got out of it ……. dont worrie jacob i aint goin to tell them important things but at the sametime i see that in a fit of anger they wrote their blogs so …… this is it… ur a promoter u want to get as many ppl to buy wut u promoting so if its the program u promoting then thats ur job if its a product u promoting then thats ur job or business i shud say… so for thoughs of u that really needed something to kinda tell u something about there progam this shud b it… if u dont want to try to sell something that u bought then ur not lookin for the right kinda home business cuz its like being a drug dealer if i my use this as an example : u buy some drugs just to turn around and sell them to someone else to make a profit so if that works for drug dealers how come it can work for vinitti i mean its the same concept right …. except they tell u how to get ur things out to sites and infront of ppl lookin to do the samething ur doin… thats just like a druglord lookin for ppl to sell there drugs some are succesful and most get locked up but its the way u handle business, its the gift of gab, u got to have the gift of persuasion but really its just about reading between the lines… we have all heard of a secret thats not really a secret but its said in such a way to make it seem to b a secret… thats what thoughs youtube vids are… so to answer some question u might have after reading this :did i make any money using the program ……no not yet cuz its only been a week since my mom first got the program and neither her or i really kno how to start a business so its things that we dont really get off hand but i will post another comment when i see the first check i dont do much on the computer but chat and watch vids on youtube so i dont kno alot bout computers and my mom hasn’t even had a computer b4 so for us we are truely begeiners so when we figure out a way to make something in this program work for us i bet some kinda money iz goin to come in and if it iz more then wut we spent on the program then its goin to b safe to say that the program paid for it’s self… and no i dont no jacob personaly never spoke to him or sent him a email but seeing ppl talk bad bout something that i really think can make u some kinda money made me write this comment cuz im doin the vinitti cashflow system wit my mom and i wanted to see if anyone has had a good experince wit the program but yall seem to have had a bad experince wit them and not that im reading it maybe that had something to do wit the fact that u was expecting this to b something that it wasnt ..when on the other hand i didnt kno wut the hell we was doin till i realized what they was really showing me away to make some extra money doin simple shyt on the computer, its just hard for me cuz idk all the terms he use so in a nut shell when some money comes this way and if i dont forget then i will b maken another comment about my experince thx for reading this and ladies if u wanna holla hit me up on my moco http://www.mocospace.com/html/profile-view.jsp everyone else have a nice day :)

43. 43 Andrew said at 2:30 pm on July 7th, 2010:

My fiancee is a computer IT supervisor. She has a free program which works the very same as this Vinitti program…i.e., posting ads on the Internet and getting paid for those ads.

But she said the normal is about $0.005 per ad clicked on. I did a little calculations and that would come to 1 million clicks on your add to receive $5,000 so figure out how many ads you have to get hits on to receivet he $7,852 that Clement is promising you.

I am sticking to legitimate businesses. When we get married and my then wife will move here to live with me, she will contact the current company she is working with as an IT Supervisor and see if they will open an office in our area that she will manage.

And I have already heard many comments that the only way you can get your money back with Vinitti is that you have to re-sell the program to others.

When I talked with Clement on the phone he said you do NOT have to do that. The number one thing I want in people is HONESTY and since these butthead lied to me…he can screw himself and rot in hell.

44. 44 Ally Arney said at 1:12 pm on July 15th, 2010:

Ok… So let me just put this out here… No I have not tried Vinitti Cash Flow System. I am new to Network Marketing and have just started. But no I am not a complete idiot! I did months of research and took months to educate myself before getting my feet wet. I am currently seeking a home business that I can enjoy and this is how I came across this site.
    Now I do see alot of people here screaming that this a scam. In fact I always see hundreds of people screaming all companies like Vinitti are scams. There not. And if you keep your mind frame in the same place is it now you will never suceed in internet marketing. Yes you probably have tried hundreds of MLMs and ect and yes you might have failed. Now read that last sent again. YOU might have FAILED.
    There are no “big huge secrets”. If you want to make it being an internet marketer then you have to educate yourself. A scam is when someone takes your money and you never see them again and also did not get anything in return. Vinitti gives you books, and cd’s and ect. He is giving you education! Go to any MLM or anything and most likely they will not give you education. They’ll give you a product and leave you to the dogs.
    Im not defending Vinitti and I probably won’t join b/c it just doesnt interest me. BUT stop being ignorant and screaming wolf. Educate yourself and if you don;t have time then you need to stop wasting time on the internet screaming scam. I worked (past tense) full time and I am a mother of a 2 yr old and a 5 months old and I cook for my husband and kids and clean up after them and ect and still made time to educate myself. THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY! Stop looking for it. Educate yourself in internet marketing and work hard at it. If you don’t or can’t then stop complaining and pointing fingers

45. 45 Amber said at 3:21 am on July 22nd, 2010:

I am going to try the cash flow system. i really need something to work for me and right now, it is a chance i am willing to take since i really hate my job.

46. 46 amanda said at 3:52 am on August 2nd, 2010:

all i want to know is…..does it work yes or no?

47. 47 Italiangrl said at 9:39 pm on August 4th, 2010:

Thank you to everyone who left comments good and bad. I was seriously considering paying the 300 bucks for this system. Come to my surprise I have seen others only paid 149-200 for the system. I too was confused about why Jacob would not share his secret and I am glad I stopped by this site to read everyones reviews. Thank you for saving me hundreds of dollars!!!

48. 48 Rose said at 10:01 pm on August 21st, 2010:

This man said he likes to help people.

He should try helping them. Not scaming them. I wish American would help each other. All we ever hear these days on the

news is Umemployment crime, people loosing their home. The money he is

taking is someone hard earn dollars.

If there is anyone who is really making that

kind of money help help everyone else in

Jesus sweet sweet name

49. 49 ed said at 12:42 am on September 5th, 2010:

tried this biz. he won’t call me back after he got his money. He claimed this wasn’t reselling this same biz. It is. the guarantee of 3 grand is only good if you get over half-a- million hits on your site. Good luck, i would say he is a scamer most likely.

50. 50 Evelyn said at 9:31 pm on September 10th, 2010:

Thanks. I saw this add in a “Cutting Edge Opportunities” Magazine, named as one of the top home business for 2010. I watched their video presentation and was tempted. Decided to google first. Glad I did. I too would like to know exactly what is involved and what you have to do to succeed. Think I’ll hold off and try to come up with some idea on my own so I will know it is legitimate.

51. 51 Michael Hill said at 3:54 am on October 1st, 2010:

Here is one more data point…for what it is worth. I have purchased the system (about 2 weeks ago). I did not find it easy to set up but then again…I am not the most technical person in the world. However, I called and sent emails to Mr. Clements at least 5 times while I was trying to figure it all out and I must say he was very responsive. The answers were short on details but they did answer my questions and helped me move along. Looking back, it actually wasn’t that difficult but I “wanted to make money right away”.

So the “potential” is very good and the system is very easy to use. It truly is just cut and paste. Both my 14 year old son and my 11 year old son were watching me do it and they jumped on two other computers in my home and started helping. It was fun for a while. Now it is a little boring but we continue to work at it.

The hits are increasing and although we haven’t had a lot of success, we intend on working it for at least the next month or so. We spend about 2 hours a day (not every day admittedly) trying to improve our exposure.

As for the materials- in my opinion they are good…not great. But the information has helped me and inspired me in both of my other businesses.

I would say that for me- the program was worth the investment and absolutely not a scam. Not only did I learn a ton about building an online business quickly but executing this particular program is very easy and extremely flexible. I remain hopeful that the financial success will match the educational success.

52. 52 Kashif Uddin said at 3:59 am on October 1st, 2010:

Hey Everyone

I would not join this. I made the mistake of not only joining him but also pay $1,000 for a full page ad in Home Business Magazine. I about 6 orders that totalled $599. I kept asking Jacob and the team to send me a check and they never did. After a while he stopped answering my calls. So I kept trying because I wanted my money that I earned. When he finally answered, he told me that he sold the company to someone. I asked him who he sold it to so I can contact them. He told me to email them. Which I did, and got no answer. I know the videos and the sales page looks tempting and convincing, but he will never pay you. I also know someone else who didn’t get paid either.

I would stay far far away from Jacob Clement and the Vinitti Cash Flow System!!!!

53. 53 Erich said at 2:01 pm on October 14th, 2010:

I am entreprenerial by nature and have joined dozens of make money programs and spent thousands. I’ve had success & failures but finally found offline direct mail works better for me than online

What raises a red flag for me is that the business is now sold-and that the person above did not get paid. It’s one thing to not get a refund but to not get paid after working hard is another. I was looking to diversify but I will take my profits and invest in real estate instead

54. 54 Anon said at 11:00 am on October 26th, 2010:

ALL THESE SITES CLAIMING TO MAKE MONEY IS SCAM. ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO CLAIM TO WORK AND BE A MEMBER OF THESE SITES. IF THESE PEOPLE ARE MILLIONARES THEY WILL NOT BOAST ABOUT IT MAKING BIG BUCKS!!! PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY. SEEK WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM GOD.

55. 55 SERGIO A. ORTIZ said at 8:56 pm on November 16th, 2010:

Whatever you do, do not buy this product .It is nothing more then a scam. I got scam for $150.00 You get 3-ebooks that you can find them for free on the internet. the secrets the owner gives you is some information that is old and need to be updated. You need to buy a web site and domain and hosting fees traffic and more ?
    this is the bigest scam I seen so far.

56. 56 Paul L. Yeager said at 7:24 pm on May 15th, 2011:

Hello Everyone,

I am involved with this program and I will tell you a lot of what they don’t.
    Right now I have made a total of $477.00

You need $600 before you can request a check. I only promoted it once back in december but still have daily visits.

They $3,000 if you don’t make x amount is true HOWEVER once you pay for the system they tell you in order to qualify for the guarantee you have to have sent like 500,000 visitors to your site per month!

It has a lot of educational material included and you are simply reselling the program as an affiliate. Also if you opt-in to the form on the site but don’t purchase, within a week you will have an offer to purchase for $99.

So, is it legit? Yes
    Is it a scam? No, because you are selling a product. It’s a great system IF you are a good affiliate marketer.
    Is it something for the average joe to get rich off of. No, not without a lot of education first though on what to do.

~Paul L. Yeager

P.S. If you’re tired of this kind of stuff that doesn’t work for everyone my primary business is soon to launch to the public.
    It’s different from EVERYTHING it took quite a while to finalize.
    BUT, it works and is primed to be bigger than walmart and google combined! It also is a spectacular way to avoid this recession and to keep you money from losing value.
    P.S.S.
    Best of all it’s FREE to become a member!
    questions or comments email me anytime at: pyeager1980@gmail.com